Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,197

3 members and 3,194 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
  • 06-06-2019, 08:56 AM
    bcr229
    Nice looking Dum but I would definitely put her on a diet and give her more exercise time; she's getting a tad fluffy. Also Dums in particular can be hard to slim down since they're naturally lazy.
  • 06-06-2019, 11:43 AM
    EL-Ziggy
    Re: Possible New Addition - Dumerils
    I totally agree! She looks beautiful and I'd cut her food back a bit. :)
  • 06-06-2019, 07:58 PM
    Shayne
    Yes, I do plan on handling her on a regular basis. Hoping that'll help her build a lil' muscle tone and get some strength.

We're going Saturday to meet her. Hoping all goes well.

Thank y'all so much for the insight! It's truly appreciated.
  • 06-07-2019, 01:41 PM
    fadingdaylight
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Shayne View Post
    Yes, I do plan on handling her on a regular basis. Hoping that'll help her build a lil' muscle tone and get some strength.

We're going Saturday to meet her. Hoping all goes well.

Thank y'all so much for the insight! It's truly appreciated.

Keep us posted!
  • 06-08-2019, 01:22 PM
    Phillydubs
    Sorry I am late to the party but I know you said that you are going Saturday so hope you read in time!!

most of what I would say has already been said but as an owner of one myself i eagerly say GET HER! and put her on a diet.

They are awesome snakes that arebjusr gorgeous IMO and her markings are so nice !!!

mine is always out and laying half out anhide or on his wood. Very aggressive eaters and may even Pop the glass if they smell food but otherwise easy to handle. I use a hook w mine as I do all my snakes and he’s just fine and chill

grest snake but you can def get away w one nice meal a month for that girl. My guys much smaller and younger and eating every 3 weeks.

They do like it cooler as skmeone else said.
  • 06-08-2019, 01:24 PM
    Shayne
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    Sorry I am late to the party but I know you said that you are going Saturday so hope you read in time!!

most of what I would say has already been said but as an owner of one myself i eagerly say GET HER! and put her on a diet.

They are awesome snakes that arebjusr gorgeous IMO and her markings are so nice !!!

mine is always out and laying half out anhide or on his wood. Very aggressive eaters and may even Pop the glass if they smell food but otherwise easy to handle. I use a hook w mine as I do all my snakes and he’s just fine and chill

grest snake but you can def get away w one nice meal a month for that girl. My guys much smaller and younger and eating every 3 weeks.

They do like it cooler as skmeone else said.

Awesome! Appreciate the encouragement. In fact, we’re about to walk out the door now. It’s about a 2.5 hr. drive. Will keep ya posted.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • 06-08-2019, 01:29 PM
    Phillydubs
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Shayne View Post
    Awesome! Appreciate the encouragement. In fact, we’re about to walk out the door now. It’s about a 2.5 hr. drive. Will keep ya posted.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

if you have any questions feel free to post or dm me for my cell # happy to help