Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,909

2 members and 2,907 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
  • 03-18-2017, 03:47 PM
    Stormy
    Tinley Park Pick Ups-lets see them!
    Picked up this little beauty from KicksBalls; pastel genetic stripe!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...86bc448654.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a0571ebc25.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 03-18-2017, 05:07 PM
    kxr
    Re: Tinley Park Pick Ups-lets see them!
    Awesome looking animal! I can't wait to see what some of the people that went picked up. Hopefully someday I'll be able to go to a tinley show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 03-18-2017, 07:03 PM
    Finn0208
    Beautiful snake [emoji216][emoji171]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 03-18-2017, 10:08 PM
    tttaylorrr
    lovely!!! congrats!
  • 03-19-2017, 02:57 AM
    EDR
    Genetic stripes don't get enough love good for you on picking him out in a sea of ball pythons. I think he looks good and i bet he was a decent price.
  • 03-19-2017, 04:00 AM
    BR8080
    Congrats - that breeder is about an hour from me here in NY. Small world.
  • 03-19-2017, 08:22 AM
    Stormy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EDR View Post
    Genetic stripes don't get enough love good for you on picking him out in a sea of ball pythons. I think he looks good and i bet he was a decent price.

Out of of all the ball pythons at that show something about this little guy just struck me; the pattern on him along with the yellow/oranges coming up his sides. He was the only one I asked to see and hold; he nipped the palm of my hand. And we couldn't ask for a better price for him; beautifully marked, nice and chubby and already eating frozen/thawed.

This was after I told the hubby NO more snakes.....oops! We had a divider for one of our T10 tanks so we grabbed two 40W RHP and some hides; once home we rearranged the tank, putting Spot our pied on one side and this new little guy on the other. We weighed him (203 grams) and placed him in his new home to settle for the next week.

This is temporary; we will be splitting them up today for quarantine after I get another tank set up. I did spray the new little guy with mite spray once we got him home just in case.

His name is Ozzy.
  • 03-19-2017, 11:54 AM
    rufretic
    Nice pickup!

i can't believe more aren't posting what they got. My buddy picked up a really nice clown but I'm not going to post it without his permission. I would be there today getting something but I'm still paying off my last couple ☹️ Let's what else you guys got.
  • 03-19-2017, 01:03 PM
    Prognathodon
    I think we admired him. Gorgeous baby!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 03-20-2017, 01:40 AM
    EDR
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Out of of all the ball pythons at that show something about this little guy just struck me; the pattern on him along with the yellow/oranges coming up his sides. He was the only one I asked to see and hold; he nipped the palm of my hand. And we couldn't ask for a better price for him; beautifully marked, nice and chubby and already eating frozen/thawed.

This was after I told the hubby NO more snakes.....oops! We had a divider for one of our T10 tanks so we grabbed two 40W RHP and some hides; once home we rearranged the tank, putting Spot our pied on one side and this new little guy on the other. We weighed him (203 grams) and placed him in his new home to settle for the next week.

This is temporary; we will be splitting them up today for quarantine after I get another tank set up. I did spray the new little guy with mite spray once we got him home just in case.

His name is Ozzy.

All good to know. Lucky for him he just spoke to you and you had to have him good for you and him. Sounds like you'll get things setup soon i'm sure you know what your doing.

I'm remembering your the one with the trick pinstripe very cool. If i may ask were did you pick him up. Its just that i don't know a lot of people who sell trick stuff.

Also not to hijack the thread but here's my trick girl. I don't think there's a lot of people here who can share pics of their tricks. Hey that rhymes lol.
    https://ball-pythons.net/gallery/fil..._26_48_pro.jpg