Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,918

2 members and 2,916 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

A day out in the sun :)

Printable View

• 12-14-2003, 11:44 PM
    emroul
    I walked outside this morning, and decided it was the perfect day for a photo shoot. Lucky for you guys, only a couple pictures turned out good enough to show off. And here they are:

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v...inthegrass.jpg

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v...nthegrass2.jpg

And since I'm in the mood to post pics (when will I ever NOT be) I also got a shot of these two love birds. (Even though, I think they are done doing their business, they were earlier today!) Never thought it would be comfortably doing it in the water bowl. :P

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v...hat_a_pair.jpg

Enjoy!
    Jennifer
  • 12-15-2003, 12:43 AM
    Ironhead
    If it wasnt for the fact that I love winter, I'd be jealous. I might just have to go visit my sister in the winter time to see it for my self, she live's in Mesa.

Nice pic's
  • 12-15-2003, 12:56 AM
    emroul
    That's cool, Mesa is the next city over from me, lol. Small world, eh?
  • 12-15-2003, 01:07 AM
    Jeanne
    I grew up in Mesa!!! Definately a small world. Although I hope to be going back there soon... kinda sick of the snow and cold and things are really different here..just not what I am use to.
    LOL
  • 12-15-2003, 01:10 AM
    Ironhead
    Yes it is..... She has lived there for about 9 year's and I have yet to make it out there to see her.
  • 12-15-2003, 01:16 AM
    emroul
    Oh man, you guys are missing out! LOL... I don't think it drops below 40 here... and that's the night time low! LOL...
  • 12-15-2003, 01:49 AM
    Jesús
    great pics :P
    Jesús
  • 12-15-2003, 04:02 AM
    Wizill
    My entire town is a solid sheet of ice right now. We've had freezing rain for the past 24 hours.

Jennifer, great pics.. keep them coming. (I'm a camera freak too, don't be hesitant. If theres one thing I've learned, bp.net members love some pictures...)
  • 12-15-2003, 12:59 PM
    Hoomi
    Question concerning a couple breeders/sellers...
    Nice pics. I'll have to make sure to get a posed shot of Phil and Magellan on my Wizard's Staff when I get dressed up for "The Return of the King" when we go see it.

The Phoenix Metro is a lower altitude than Tucson and stays a bit warmer. We've already had overnight lows here drop into the high 20's range, which is more than cold enough for me.

I need to pick up new weatherstripping for the door by my desk. I currently have some styrofoam insulation taped to the side of Phil's terrarium to help block the cold draft that's coming in around the door from hitting the end of his home.
  • 12-15-2003, 09:11 PM
    ptmn20
    I am also in AZ, though I wouldn't mind a real winter, I definitely like the warmth