Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,985

6 members and 2,979 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Where to get ASFs??

Printable View

• 11-10-2011, 05:16 PM
    evan385
    Where to get ASFs??
    Right now i'm breeding rats. One has fifteen week old rat fuzzies, the other could give birth any day now. My male is in his own tank and I have three medium feeders left. One of the problems is that it's harder to sell rats, i've had my rats on craigslist for three days and only had one call about pinkies nothing bigger. Pet stores only want to buy for a price much cheaper than i'm willing to sell them for. I'm really hoping that Rhasputin sees this. Can you explain to me some benefits of ASFs over domestic rats? Do they stink less? I know they don't grow as fast. I only have two ball pythons right now and a cinnamon coming on the 21st. Most I plan to have any time soon is six. I'm sure you will have much more info than the questions I have listed here. Where can I find them live near Knoxville, TN so I can breed them? Thank you! :)
  • 11-10-2011, 10:05 PM
    Rhasputin
    I replied to your other thread about the pros and cons. I don't know of anyone, personally that breeds ASFs in TN, but there should be some around there somewhere.

It's possible they're illegal in your state, they are in a lot of states actually, but that doesn't mean they're not there. But I'd still try to check your laws, because that might be why you can't find them. :P

Just keep looking!