Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,481

0 members and 2,481 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Menelas (42)

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD

Here I am RP Plank!!!!

Printable View

• 11-12-2003, 06:03 PM
    EyeLashViper
    8) Hey Everybody...
    Well, I am still around - I just have not been on the forum the last couple of weeks I guess.I am in the process of looking for a cheaper apartment out here in Los Angeles so I have been preoccupied.My two Ball Pythons, Trinity and Cypher are doing fine - Trinity just shed a couple of days ago and now measures 32 inches long.She has grown two whole inches since her last shed! Cypher is holding at 26 inches and is just a tad smaller than the big girl.

I am going to be attempting a feeding with a thawed juvie rat this evening.I am thawing it out all day today and then I will warm it up to body temp later this evening and when it is lights out for my two BPs I will introduce the thawed rat at the hide and hope for the best. :P

I have been doing a LOT of study on basic snake biology and Ball Python husbandry in particular.I have to say that my BPs have really become much more than just a couple of specimens like they were back when I purchased them in March of this year.They are so tame and docile that they are bona fide pets now....they are so funny...they are like big old slugs that I can put on my bed and turn around and do stuff and come back a half hour later and they are still where I left them.Very mild mannered snakes I must say.I love them.

Well, that is about all for now...I will be around and thanks for asking about me RP Plank!!!!

:) EyeLashViper
  • 11-12-2003, 06:17 PM
    BallKingdom
    Here I am RP Plank!!!!
    Welcome back, I was wondering where you went! I thought you got bored and left! Good luck on the apartment.

Let us know how the f/t rats go, it'll be interesting to see if they take it their first try.

Yeah, I love how bp's are like that. I can watch a movie with them curled on my chest without spending the movie keeping them in place. Perfect pets.
  • 11-12-2003, 10:52 PM
    RPlank
    Glad you are still around! I hadn't heard of any huge earthquakes dumping LA into the ocean, but ya never know! Speaking of Trinity and Cypher, have you seen the third Matrix yet? I imagine you did on opening night! If so, what did you think? (NO SPOILERS!) LOL!
    Hope the F/T try goes well!
    Good to hear from ya!
  • 11-13-2003, 12:49 AM
    Addicted_2_Herps
    O I seen it to....Must seee .......Dont wanna say anything else just go to the restroom b4 lol you will bust ur bladder cuz u wont wanna get up