Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,448

4 members and 3,444 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,536
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Website Feedback

Printable View

• 11-17-2010, 12:06 AM
    wRobio
    Website Feedback
    Hey, I recently made a website for my snakes and such, and I need some feedback from people I haven't known my whole life. If you have a minute and want to poke around it, the web address is www.reptiliapacifica.com
    I really appreciate any comments, suggestions anything.

Thanks!
  • 11-17-2010, 12:16 AM
    Austin C
    Very nice website...very easy to navigate and read. Great looking animals too. I really like Pinot!!!!
  • 11-17-2010, 01:29 AM
    wRobio
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin C View Post
    Very nice website...very easy to navigate and read. Great looking animals too. I really like Pinot!!!!

Thanks! He is a little trooper, I need to get new shots of him, he is getting yellower all the time. 450 grams and I just found tiny little sperm plugs on him
  • 11-17-2010, 01:34 AM
    iCandiBallPythons
    Nice website, I really dig when people have all of their animals ( example: ball pythons)forsale on a single line order such as yours. One click and you can see whats available
  • 11-17-2010, 07:56 AM
    rabernet
    Re: Website Feedback
    Very nicely done! I was looking at your collection page - isn't it crazy how many animals that looks like on a page, but it doesn't seem like that much when you're working with them?

I don't even think about ~60 ball pythons in my collection with my day to day working with them, but when I list them, or even think about showing a picture of each one - that's when it hits me that it's not a small number!
  • 11-17-2010, 05:39 PM
    wRobio
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
    Very nicely done! I was looking at your collection page - isn't it crazy how many animals that looks like on a page, but it doesn't seem like that much when you're working with them?

I don't even think about ~60 ball pythons in my collection with my day to day working with them, but when I list them, or even think about showing a picture of each one - that's when it hits me that it's not a small number!

For sure. Then it looks even smaller when you start breaking girls into different cooling groups. This is why I keep everything in as big of tubs as I reasonably can, so that I never forgot what a big commitment it actually is. And because I am a sucker for Freedom Breeder's large trays with windows.
  • 11-18-2010, 11:10 PM
    saber2th
    WOW! That is a nice looking site. :bow: You should be proud of that. And man, what a collection! Lots of nice stuff. Did you do the site yourself or did you have someone do it?
  • 11-19-2010, 01:31 AM
    wRobio
    Quote:

Originally Posted by saber2th View Post
    WOW! That is a nice looking site. :bow: You should be proud of that. And man, what a collection! Lots of nice stuff. Did you do the site yourself or did you have someone do it?

Thanks! We had a friend make the layout, but my girlfriend and I did the logo and banner and all that other stuff.