Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,578

0 members and 2,578 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

Photo shoot.

Printable View

• 02-06-2019, 09:51 AM
    Skyrivers
    Re: Photo shoot.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by richardhind1972 View Post
    All looking really great, love the patterns on the retics

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I don't think there is such a thing as an ugly retic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    Haha everyone seems all excited and exploring except the BPs who i can see the thought bubble of 'Why am i out here?'

Yeah. They don't like being out in the open. After a minuet or so they did start exploring some but they did not enjoy being out as much as the others did.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jellybeans View Post
    Yea. BP is like so over it! Lol
    Beautiful snakes!! Aurora looks stunning and scary at the same time to me.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Aurora is an amazing beauty and good girl to boot. Respect, Respect, Respect...…..

A lot of people challenge my ability to care for the retics. I am far from an expert but I love them and will always do my best to give them a good life. Rainbow is a great ambassador for her species that both challenges me as a keeper and people's beliefs about snakes in general. I have many conversations about body language and mentality of snakes. I have many people that are huge fans of her and my other animals that say they will hold my animals when they would not hold other snakes because of how they behave. I am always vigilant with my care as well as helping others understand them. I study them. I love them. It is a relationship that is encouraged daily.
  • 02-06-2019, 02:42 PM
    Maru
    Beautiful snakes, nice pictures!! :gj:

It is amazing how each has its own characteristics and the way they act. Before when I saw any snake they would not interest me, but now that Ricky has 3 snakes and I have interacted with them I realize how cool they are. Every time I see photos or videos I'm more fascinated with snakes.

Thanks for sharing them.
  • 02-07-2019, 10:16 AM
    Skyrivers
    Re: Photo shoot.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Maru View Post
    Beautiful snakes, nice pictures!! :gj:

It is amazing how each has its own characteristics and the way they act. Before when I saw any snake they would not interest me, but now that Ricky has 3 snakes and I have interacted with them I realize how cool they are. Every time I see photos or videos I'm more fascinated with snakes.

Thanks for sharing them.

Yep. Even within the same species, each one has their own personality and preferences. Love them all.