Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,832

3 members and 2,829 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Stewart_Reptiles

Female that recently laid??

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave Green View Post
I would say 95+% of my females will eat right after egg laying if everything is cleaned well; however, there always seems to be one that refuses no matter what I do. When this has happened they always seem to start eating within a week or so after their eggs hatch even though their eggs were taken away and incubated separately.
^This^

So if you have not done so clean the tub well (including water dish), and wipe down your female with chlorhexidine and if this still does not work just be patient she will be ok.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I recently bought a baby ball python from pet store its been a week since i had it. The first few days it was active moving around the cage and now only stays in its hide box. And seems to be shedding i don't know what to do because i was told it was only a few weeks old is that normal. I even bought a fuzzy mice to feed it and it ignores the mice.
    i am new to this site. not sure how to use. sorry if im in the wrong area. dont know how to ask questions or where to post them
    Hey sorry I don't know how to start my own blog I only know how too comment but my ball python was taking a bath and he's in shed and didn't see the water and went in and I'm pretty sure he took a breath of water in cause he opened his mouth and started making a whistling sound so I took him out and let him rest to get it out and put him back in his cage could there be something wrong with him?
    Quote Originally Posted by melframe
    i am new to this site. not sure how to use. sorry if im in the wrong area. dont know how to ask questions or where to post them
    I'm new too. Just look in the chat and scroll to the top, someone answered the questions of how to post a thread.
    Love LEO Privacy! It locks my apps and takes a pic of anyone who tries to get in my tablet! Good applock. Directly [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]hide pictures[/URL], no need to move memory card to phone memory. Love it. Highly recommended.
    How do I put a picture up on here Wi a picture I'm new to this