Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,408

1 members and 3,407 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,534
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
View RSS Feed

Marks pretty boring blog.

Another day in the life.

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.
Well it's been a fun few days, still on my 'stay'cation and I still have a few more days off of work. Monday I went out to see inception with my wife Suzy and our youngest son Nick. I really enjoyed it, Leonardo did a very good job and the whole dream within a dream within a dream idea was pretty interesting, I heard some people say it was kind of hard to follow the plot, but personally I didn't find it that difficult. Ellen Page looks like a little kid though, I liked her character and she did a very good job of it but I think she looks like she should be in junior high school instead of in her 20's, of course maybe that's just me, everyone is looking younger and younger to me all the time. We all stopped off at cold stone creamery for ice cream afterwords. Very delicious but it cost almost as much as the movie did. It's a nice treat but definitely not someplace I'd like to go regularly. Neither my wallet nor waist could handle it.

That evening we went to Grumpy's. A local restaurant with typical American cuisine, the food wasn't that good but our main reason for going there was that our son Zach is going to be starting a new school in a couple of weeks and they were having their annual open house in a private room at this restaurant. We got a chance to meet some of Zach's new teachers and pick up his schedule.

On the snake scene, I spent some time washing water bowls and cleaning out cb-70 tubs today. Eggs are pretty much done for the year I've only got one more clutch in the incubator. Recently hatched out a couple of clutches of a special project that I've been working on, I've got a wild caught axanthic looking male. I've bred him before but didn't get enough female babies so I bred him again this year. I did pretty well this year with 4.8 so he's going to be able to go into semi-retirement now until some of his daughters are big enough to breed back to him. I've got 2.1 from a previous breeding and ALL of his offspring have a different look to them. This is his third clutch now so I know it's him and not one of the females. They're not WAY different, but different enough to see they're not normal, I'm calling them my Visually Odd Trait (pretty original huh?). I'll try to get some pictures up later, but my skills with a camera are not the best.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hah...I can totally relate to everyone looking younger and younger these days. Doctors scare me nowadays, because they look like they just stepped out of high school!

Never heard of a school that did open-house in a restaurant! Small school?

I'd like to see pics of your "Visually Odd Trait"!