Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,117

0 members and 3,117 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Neal

Some randomness w/ pictures

Rate this Entry
I'm just bored so I feel like posting a pictures of some of my bikes, well two of them to be exact since I don't really have pictures of the other three anymore. Then some of my favorite snakes, which is where the randomness comes in at.

So prior to this '07 ZX-10R I'm posting I had a '01 GSX-R1000 and a '04 ZX-12R. Here are some pictures of my '07 ZX-10R that I took to a few days before selling it:

It was an awesome bike and of course I don't like riding stock bikes so I modded it. On the newer bikes you don't need to do a lot of the mods that I did because you can control all of it from getting into the ECU of the bike. I don't mess with three things on a bike though, them being: height, sprockets or swing arm length.

Now this is my new bike that I picked up a week or two before Thanksgiving. I was so annoyed because every time I went to go pick it up the rain wouldn't agree with me. So finally after waiting like two weeks I was like you know what, screw it. So I did the 2 1/2 hour drive in 25 degree weather to go pick the bike up. On the way home it had warmed up to 29 degrees, but let me tell you how cold it was on the way home. I was frozen with purple hands/feet from the cold. I immediately pulled it into my living room where I could start to disassemble it soon so I can do the mods and upgrades that I need. So the only pictures I have are the ones my mother took when I was stopped to warm up or get gas and then she's got a few of me driving it somewhere. Well here is my current bike, it's an '11 ZX-10R which 831 miles on it.

Yes, I was decked down. I had two pair of sweatpants and the blue jeans on, then I had a shirt, a sweater, a wind resistant jacket and that leather jacket on. The gloves were water-proof and did the best they could, but what I failed to think about were the shoes I was wearing were mesh on the top so the wind bit right through those and two pairs of socks didn't help much. Then I had something that goes over your face and your neck to cut the wind out which really helped.

Here is one of my Rufous Beaked which are my favorite snakes. I'm not quite sure what he/she is doing but I had to take a picture of it. Don't pay attention to the gauge as I only use that for reference. 82-84 degrees is actually 87-88. I more or less use it to keep track of the humidity.

Then one morning coming home from work I walked into my bedroom and saw this which I thought was the most adorable thing.

Updated 12-24-2013 at 02:18 PM by Neal

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments