Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,150

2 members and 3,148 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Two

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Well...not much traffic in the blogs yet. Not that I expect much...but I do hope for some feedback and conversations about the journey. I know I'm not the only one to have gone through it or is currently going through it. I'll try to find an optimal time in the day with minimal distractions, so I can attempt to post interesting and witty stuff to keep readers moderately engaged. But tonight, you're stuck with me being late and tired.

I did weigh in this morning...not happy, but it's not quite as bad as I'd feared. Got a tracking chart all set up. Heck...I'm pretty good at the "set-up". It's the follow-through that I get hung up on.

Here's something to ponder...and maybe someone has some words of wisdom for me:

Q. How can a person want something SO bad, but not be able to motivate themselves to take the simple (not easy...but definitely simple) steps to achieve it?

A. Maybe you don't want it bad enough.

Q. Then how does one want something even more???

A.

.......so...anyhow... I thought I'd wait 'til the end of the day to journal, so I could sort of re-cap the day. But that doesn't seem to be such a good idea. I'm tired and need to get to bed. There is much I wanted to lay out here that is simply going to have to wait. Morning will be better....lay out the day's goals....just specific goals for that one day to get through. And then the next morning, I can recap how that went and work on the next day's goals. Yeah, much better idea!

So, goodnight for now...
-- Judy
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Judy, I'm reading and enjoying your blog!
    Thanks, Robin!! Good to know someone is following along! It'll help me to stick with it, if I know someone is reading.