Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,134

0 members and 3,134 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Fiftyeight -- Great Googely Moogely!

Rate this Entry

Three and a half more pounds flushed down the drain!!

It's not nearly so hard at this point as I was afraid it might be. Certainly, it gets OLD sometimes. And occasionally painful...like last night when I cooked sausage for the boys...ohhhhh, the smell of it and look of it was driving me nuts! That's probably the hardest part of all, is simply when I have to fix "real" food for the guys. Driving past fast-food restaurants...walking along aisles of junk food in the grocery store...these things I can let my eyes skip over and refuse to contemplate. But it's danged hard to do that when you have to stir and turn and stand there smelling and hearing something cool But.....so far, I've not given in to the urge to so much as nibble a taste! And it really is getting easier. Like, right now, I'm hungry, but it's not a desperate feeling anymore. When I'm done typing this, I'm free to get up and go satisfy my hunger with a yummy banana or something along those lines. It's very satisfying to know I don't have to STAY hungry to satisfy some stringent diet routine....I just have to choose the right foods to satisfy my hunger.

oops....kids called and need to be picked up "right now"...so gotta dash!

-- Judy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments