Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,904

2 members and 2,902 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Thirtysix -- Success!

Rate this Entry

It's only the first day of a life-long journey...but it was a SUCCESS! I ate as I have committed myself to. I'm feeling it, too. LOL But not so bad as it might have been. Some mild headache, but nothing severe. Some hunger pangs...but it's amazing how those dissipate when I stop considering things I WANT to eat and consider only the things I WILL eat. It helps to differentiate real hunger from mere habitual eating. I'm ready to go to bed now, and feeling quite sated.

I promise I won't detail every menu or morsel...but I'll share today's as it will be fairly typical.

Breakfast was a banana, an apple...and later, some grapes, since I was still hungry.
Lunch was a huge garden salad with ground flaxseed and a bowl of lintel soup with some fresh-chopped onions added in.
Dinner was a huge bowl of broccoli, cauliflower, and green onions that I did a quick-boil with, enough to soften the veggies just a tad...then sprinkled half a can of sauteed chickpeas (sauteed in their own juice...no oil) over the top.
Dessert was a "fruit smoothie" which is nothing more than a mix of frozen fruit blended with water and ice.
Snacks included a small handful of raw cashews and a small handful of triskuit crackers...and some more grapes.

Got lots of new recipes to try and new foods to experiment with. It'll take awhile to get into the swing of things well enough to begin to have more of a variety of meals, but I'm game!

Anyhow...I'm awfully tired and ready to hit the sack! I'll try to write more tomorrow...right now, my daughter is chattering away beside me on Skype, so it's hard to write anything coherent in the first place.

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
- 1 Corinthians 6:19

Goodnight!
-- Judy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Seriously I would like to refer everyone to use this great app who wants to secure their private data..no other app is comparable with this one..great creation by developers hats off..I am much happy than ever...all comes in small package. LEO Privacy is the best applock to [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]hide picture[/URL].