Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,958

0 members and 2,958 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Twentyfive

Rate this Entry

I don't feel like I have much to say today, which made it all too easy to procrastinate writing until the very end of the day...again. But, while I'm realizing that writing every single day may not be a realistic expectation at this time, I also don't want to skip more than a day at the most if I have to. Writing is an excellent habit to develop, even if you don't feel particularly inspired that day...or should I say especially when you don't feel particularly inspired.

Been feeling pretty lousy yesterday and today. I haven't gotten sick-sick in quite awhile...which is a blessing I am very grateful for. But lately, it seems as if I am frequently fighting off one bug or another. I believe I'm winning those fights...but every so often, I have a day or two of just feeling utterly blah. Oh well...that's my meepy little whine for the day.

One very positive note to share! Yesterday, me and the kids went to the Wednesday night activities at the church we visited on Sunday. Immediately, my two teens vanished into the mysterious world of "Youth Group"...while I signed Nathaniel in with the kids...and then went to find the Ladies' Bible study group. I have a hard time meeting new people and the process of having to find a new church every year or two due to moves can be very stressful for me. But this group of ladies made me feel instantly welcomed and accepted. It was easy to talk and share with them and be a part of the discussions. I even felt like I might have met a couple of potential friends...and that hasn't happened to me in years. My biggest concern though, was how Petra and Austin would make out with the rest of the youth group. (Nathaniel always has fun wherever he is, so I don't worry as much about him yet.) Petra has been exceptionally lonely with this move and stressed about having to play out her senior year of high school as a "newbie". Well, Petra and Austin emerged from their service absolutely glowing. They were absorbed into the group and right away felt a part of it. I could almost physically see the weights of depression lifting off of Petra's shoulders.

Every time we move, I trust in God to bring us to just the right home to live in. Sometimes that "rightness" is more obvious than in others. Little things...like being in the right place to find just the perfect trainer for my dog when we moved to Florida...to big things, like immediately finding a wonderful church body to belong to just a couple miles down the road. This particular move has been one of THE MOST stressful, anxious, emotionally difficult moves so far.....and yet....the home God brought us to is so very perfect for us at this time. The schools are great...the neighborhood is awesome....the views around us are awe inspiring...the feel of living in the country, surrounded by sprawling ranches, yet only minutes from all our favorite city activities...a blessedly short commute to work for Dean...and now a wonderful church to fall right into without all the agonizing (for me) stress of week after week of searching.

I know...not much about weight loss struggles today. But I just had to share how good God has been, and always is...

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4:19

Goodnight,
-- Judy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LEO Privacy is just an osm app I loved it. With the help of LEO Privacy I can save my [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]private[/URL] photos, photos and calls. And it is more safe than other apps and also their are cover through which we can make fool to someone else. It also have feature to protect the apps nd lock them LEO Privacy as such a great features and that are more and more useful nd it also provides so lovely themes. And in LEO Privacy their are gifts also which we can install and use them. At last I love LEO Privacy so much LEO Privacy is so fabulous love it