Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,962

1 members and 2,961 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Twentythree

Rate this Entry

Missed my birthday blog. It's ok. It was a lovely day. Hubby came home from work early. Had fun opening presents. My little guy, Nathaniel was really cute. He had to present everything with a kneel and flourish...like a knight presenting a sword to a queen. I got a silver alligator keychain...a new painted pony to add to my small herd of ponies...and a "painted eagle" (done in the same style as the ponies, but is an eagle in flight...very beautiful!)...and a new gold & silver watch. Dinner at the restaurant of my choice...and dessert at an icecream store in lieu of getting a whole birthday cake and having tons of leftover sweets.

I did weigh myself this morning and there was no change this week...which wasn't a big surprise. Heck, I was still feeling full from dinner the night before. Still have a fancy anniversary dinner coming up later this month as well....so I really need to be careful the rest of this week so I don't stumble backwards.

I kinda feel like I should be writing more, but it's awfully late. I procrastinated on today's blog and now too sleepy to do much with it. And I kinda feel like I'm in "limbo" a bit because I set a hard goal to start something new, but not for a couple weeks. I'd considered putting the blogs on hold until then...but decided not to. The journey has been begun...and I should NOT be in limbo, even if a specific plan won't kick off immediately. I still need to be conscious of what I'm eating and the choices I'm making every single day. Sometimes we use that "I'll start this tomorrow...next week...next month...." as an excuse to throw all current difficult choices out the window. I know...I've done it bunches, and even feel myself sliding into that a bit this time as well. But succeed or fail, I'm going to do it in front of you guys. So the journey will not be interrupted....it will just hopefully get a little more interesting in a couple of weeks.

Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
- Matthew 6:34

Goodnight!
-- Judy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Leo privacy is the app for security of my phone. I can lock my app & also clean my phone catches & speed up my phone.All in one app. Too much need for all. Safe , Secure & Smart. Love you Leo Privacy. This is the best [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]applock[/URL].