Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,041

0 members and 3,041 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Nineteen

Rate this Entry

Did ya miss me? Skipped a couple days when I was feeling too crummy to write anything...and yesterday I was also really busy getting ready for hubby to get home from one of his trips. But such busy-ness doesn't really keep me from writing. It's a choice.

I just hate writing from a position of discouragement or defeat. For one, it's embarrassing. But also, I'm not the least bit confident that it helps in any way. Maybe it would, I don't know. I could nag you guys for more feedback to let me know. I'm wondering if starting up one of the private forums for myself might encourage more participation in this journey of mine? I'm not sure if I want THAT much exposure, though. I know these blogs are public, but they're not "in the face" of every member/visitor that peeks into the forums. Only folks who really want to look will come read this. But still...I do wonder if the process would be more productive if I had more interface with people who have gone through the same struggles, or folks who might get something out of what I write.

I AM hanging onto my faith. And I do believe I am continuing to grow through this...it's just that the growth can be so incredibly slow...like watching a redwood tree.

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.
Hebrews 12:1

I am NOT giving up!
-- Judy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LEO Privacy is very helpful to keep your secrets and personal document.. It is so easy to use..and it's secure and stable.. ...thanks for making nd sharing such kindful [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]applock[/URL]