Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,833

0 members and 2,833 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
View RSS Feed

FatBoy

Kinda Sad Day...

Rate this Entry
‎3:05pm today will be the two year anniversary of the car accident that changed my life forever. Some things just outright SUCK!!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

hey brother i kinda know how you feel, back in May of 2009 i was in a real bad car accident also, i broke my femur bone in my left leg fractured the knee cap in my left leg, shattered my right knee cap, broke my heel in my right foot, broke my right hand, fractured six ribs, had a punctuerd lung and a ruptured spleen, by the grace of god im fully recovered, it took alot of surgerys and tons of rehab, needless to say im back on my feet doin well, im really sorry for your accident, lifes a struggle sometimes but these obsticles that come our way i feel truely make us stronger. in fact im faceing jail time due to my accident, which ill be stating next month or so... and like you this experiance has forever changed my outlook on things life, everyday is a gift, God bless and enoy life cuz in the end it only last 5min. take care and keep your head up brotha!
    Thanks Boxer...your wreck sounds a little worse than mine...My only injuries were busted head and knee along with my right arm. My arm got trapped between the truck and the road and I ended up losing it about mid forearm, and I was right handed. So I have basically had to learn to function with one hand, being my non dominate one. But like you said, I am alive and thankful for that.
    Awww Frankie! You are SUCH an amazing person. Sometimes when we meet someone that we admire, we forget that they can also have horrible struggles in their own lives. I wish there was something more I could do than offer meager cyber hugs.
    Great app recommended to friend a few people and they happy with its security features.I love the idea of being able to leave my phone anywhere and know that what I want to keep a secret is kept a secret. It's secure. This is a very good app to protect my [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]private[/URL] data.