Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,338

2 members and 2,336 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Sixteen

Rate this Entry

Only lost a half pound this week...which is still progress, but not as well as I know I can do. I'm seriously not feeling well today, but didn't want to skip this entry. Not going to say much, though.

I'm reminding myself that the trials and struggles we go through serve a purpose. They can build us up and make us stronger, so long as we don't give in and give up. I don't always understand the ways I will grow, or how something will make me stronger. I don't always understand HOW to get through without giving up. I just know that I can.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
- Proverbs 3:5,6

I'm gonna go snuggle under the covers and pray this doesn't turn into a full-blown cold.

Goodnight,
-- Judy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

hay any wight loss is good no mater how big or small, ive been working on it sence 1 aug, gym diet the works the only thing i dont do is wight myself. to me its a in my head thing, i know iam lossing but dont the the distraction on how much this week or next week.
    Hey, thanks for the comment!!

I've heard that, about how NOT weighing yourself helps some people. Doesn't work for me, though. I'm way too good at lying to myself and can convince myself that whatever I'm doing is probably working. So I need to see actual progress (or lack thereof) on the scale to help keep me on track. Of course, it can be depressing or discouraging, too...but not weighing is a sure-fire way for me to gain faster. Just goes to show that there is no single RIGHT way to go about this process...everyone is different on all levels, mental, emotional, physical and spiritual....and all those pieces have to fit together the right way for success. I'm still struggling to find MY "right way."
    This is an amazing app for our privacy. You can lock your every privacy with the privacy app. You can [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]hide[/URL] your photo , videos . its awesome app. Leo Have more amazing features . install and use it. Good protection