Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,856

2 members and 2,854 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day One - First post

Rate this Entry
I only have a few minutes to get this started, but I've waited so long, and often struggle with all sorts of good reasons for putting things off, so I figured I better not put it off any longer.

When I journal, it tends to be very much a "stream of thought" sort of flow, so it may often ramble. I have no idea how relevant my ramblings will be to people, but maybe someone will relate and be helped by my words and my journey. I might share recipes and other helpful tips...but mostly this is about the emotional and mental struggle to make the lifestyle changes I want and need to make. Anyone not interested in reading such ramblings, please feel free to move on. This isn't about having a popular blog...it's just about sharing my own personal struggle, and hoping maybe to connect with a few others who will understand. It may help to be accountable to those who care...and it may help even more if I know my words might be helping someone else along the way.

This will be an intensely personal journey, and one I am hesitant to share in so public a manner...but all my private efforts have not gotten me the results I've longed for. I'm hoping some public accountability will add valuable fuel to the fire. I don't intend (at this time) to journal all my meals and details like that...just my mental and emotional travels along the way. I'm not looking for advice or "cures" but am open to any words of wisdom or thoughts folks might have to offer. I may not respond to them all, but I promise I will read and consider everything shared here. It's hard to predict exactly how this will all play out, as I've never done anything like this before. So we'll just see where the road takes us together.

My time is up for now, but I intend to be back later today with more about me and about how I envision the journey ahead.

.....do I need a clever signature line?
-- Judy
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Judy - I'm very proud of you - and will probably join you in the weight loss journey soon. I have to get my head in the right place first.
    Thanks Robin! Getting the head right is definitely a critical step...and one of the hardest!