Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,921

0 members and 2,921 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Fourteen

Rate this Entry

Another lazy Sunday flies by. Bought a couple of inexpensive recliners to go into our basement theater room. Can't wait to finally get that room set up! It's the last little bit of unpacking to do...a few boxes of books and misc junk...then some furniture to build and arrange. And we need to buy a receiver to hook up to the projector and satellite feed. Once we get that last piece in, we'll have a full 7 speaker surround setup with a movie screen and digital projector. Gonna get a small fridge for the wetbar down there and a microwave....movies with sodas and popcorn at our fingertips.

Not a whole lot of activity for me today, beyond a couple small shopping trips. I'm still struggling with some negative momentum, I guess...like trying to drag myself out of a tar pit. But I ate pretty well. I'm not "scared" to step on the scale on Tuesday morning based on today and the last few days of food choices. So that's progress, at least. But the tar pit is sucking...so to speak. I find myself wondering, "Why do I even try?" BUT....I also know, if I weren't at least trying, then I'd be sliding backwards and drowning in it...and be on my way to 400 pounds and an early grave. So, I'll keep trying. I know I CAN do it...it's just a matter of making sure I never give up.

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
- Philippians 4:13

See you tomorrow!
-- Judy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LEO Privacy helps in protecting the private data or information from the prying eyes. It is one of the best privacy apps for Android. It is one of the best and the most trusted privacy safeguard, which is an anti-theft. It helps in keeping the Android smartphone safe and secure. My Favourite Feature Is: APP COVER: The app offers different app covers, including unknown caller, beauty cover, fingerprint, error and much more. Very secure [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]applock[/URL].