Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,702

0 members and 2,702 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
View RSS Feed

FatBoy

‎"To selll...or not to sell...?"

Rate this Entry
‎"To selll...or not to sell...?" that is the question. Any other breeders suffer with this? I have produced a BEL and 3 very nice Pieds that I need to sell, I'm also holding onto a couple Mojos and Cinnies, YB, Lesser, Butter, Bee, Enchi, all females. I need to put some of these guys up but want to KEEP THEM ALL!! Any other breeders suffer from this compultion?????
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You don't HAVE to sell them!! You could GIVE one of those pieds to me and I'd be thrilled to hold onto her for you until you need her back.

Seriously though, I can understand how challenging that must be. Are you making any plans for expanding your snake-keeping space? That's probably what I would be doing were I in your shoes. LOL
    Actually we have moved the potbellied pig outside to his new pig-pin and plan on turning his old room into a secondary snake room. Plan to have one room for breeders only and the other for incubator, hatchlings, and grow-ups.
    Haha! You've got a pig? Too cute! Sounds like a fun project...I love working on plans like that! (Can't wait until my own plans can include snake rooms and the like!)
    Letting go is the hardest, I try to limit myself and I chose to only hold back one female of each morph that I produce and do not have yet and I do so each year, at that rate the snake population here might be a bit overwhelming.

It's hard not to hold back more but I have to think about the room and the project I want to work with in the future.

So yes you are not alone!
    Believe me friends Leo privacy is really an useful app.. It works nice and smooth... I can safe my [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]private[/URL] pics and videos and more specially i can lock apps as well.. Like face book.Its great, grab it...And thanks leo for such a good applock