Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,817

0 members and 1,817 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
View RSS Feed

Marks pretty boring blog.

State Fair

Rate this Entry
I got a text message the other day from my friend Rudd McCLory saying that he was in town helping out his friend Monty at the state fair. Monty Krizan has had his 'Monty's traveling reptile show' out at the state fair for more years then I can remember. Rudd used to be his neighbor when he lived in California and he'll fly out sometimes during the fair to help out. So I went out to the fair this past Sunday to see if I could meet up with Rudd, well Rudd had gone out on the town with Monty that afternoon so I missed him by only about an hour. Well, at least I had a good time at the fair, got some pictures of it too so I'll show you the things that I did.
Here is the front gate, I always take a bus from the park and ride lot that's only about a mile from my house, it's a lot nicer then trying to find parking on the fair site.

Of course I have to start out with one of my favorites, deep fried twinkie on a stick drizzled with chocolate... Mmmm and SO good for you too.

And of course you gotta catch one of the parades that are always going through

Here's the guy I'm probably going to vote for in the gubernatorial election. When you have a choice between the wimpy democrat with a history of alcohol abuse or the hot headed republican with anger issues, third party candidates start looking pretty good.

Montys place. At three bucks a head the guy makes a killing at the fair, it's a good display though and worth the money, he's got some of the biggest snakes I've ever seen. He sure likes his Retics

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Believe it or not i have been there my parents took me i used to live about 4 hours from the cities so almost every year we went and every year i made it a point to make it to the reptile shows even though there were only 1-2 but Monty's was always there awesome pictures thank you makes me miss home just that much more
    Leo Privacy app for Android and other operating systems is one of the best data security [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]applock[/URL]s available in the market. This app is a must to have a complete security and privacy of your smartphone. It doesnot have only a single. It is compact, clean and packed with lots of useful features. You don’t need separate apps to protect your apps/files. It’s just the right app for complete privacy protection.