Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,078

0 members and 3,078 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Ten

Rate this Entry

I was hoping the Blogs would get a little more traffic and attention. Ahh well. I don't know if anyone is still reading, but I'll keep writing. It helps.

Feeling a bit slow today and wondering if I'm fighting off a cold or something. I'm confident and encouraged about making the right food choices today, but have NO desire to move. I've got a ton of work that needs to be done around the house...including trudging the stairs to do laundry. (Bedrooms on second floor...laundry room in the basement) That may just have to be the extent of my exercise today. Bleh. Still...one day at a time.

Yesterday went fairly well. I'm sure I consumed less calories than I expended for the day, and that's always a good thing for me. Found a decent tip for my soldering iron, but still can't find the right capacitors to do the job properly. Dean ended up ordering them online...so I have to wait a couple more days before I can get the TV fixed. All in all, though, it beats having it sit in some shop for weeks on end and spending hundreds of dollars for a repair that shouldn't cost more than a few capacitors and an hour of labor. Heh....I'll be sure to let y'all know how that turns out.

Gonna cut it short today. Gotta get started on some work. I'll try to be a little more entertaining (or at least interesting) tomorrow.
-- Judy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LEO Privacy is a brilliant app for me cuz it [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]hide[/URL] my videos and audio and also block calls and app backups . i dont have to install many apps now for each thing . thanku guys and leo privacy u do ur work soooo gud.