Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,865

2 members and 2,863 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Nine

Rate this Entry

Lost a pound! I'm happy with that, because I know I made choices that did not help me lose any faster. It's very encouraging to see that I did not entirely blow it, and that the hard work I put in paid off. I have such a long way to go...but I have to be careful not to think about it that way or the journey becomes too daunting. Today is a new day! And today is all I really need to worry about. Tomorrow will take care of itself in its own time. But tomorrow will continue to be heavy and depressed if I don't take care of today in the right way. So...just for today...without looking at the mountain ahead...we'll make the right choices.

I have a very busy day ahead. Still have to get out and find the right tools for fixing my TV. Who knew a professional soldering iron with a simple chisel tip would be so darned hard to find? I haven't used one in years, but in the way-back, I spent two years soldering circuit boards for a living. My little hobby-level iron with its pointy tip is fine for burning holes in plastic, but it won't work a circuit board. ANYhow...gotta do that search/shopping...and a bunch of laundry....and I really need to hit the grocery store...pick up kids after school....make dinner...hopefully start working on the TV this evening...fit in a walk with the dog somewhere along the way...switch over the monthly photo contest winners....and geez, I know I'm forgetting a few other things as well.

Right choices today:
-- Get out for a walk
-- Don't eat fast food when I'm out running errands
-- Eat something smart before leaving the house so I don't get too hungry
-- Have small, sensible meals
-- Serve myself more veggies than main course with dinner tonight

So yeah...today I won't worry about tomorrow. But I'll take good care of today, so that tomorrow won't have to fret about yesterday.

Ciao,
-- Judy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yeah! I've listed LEO Privacy App in the must have apps list for my smartphone The things that appealed me to rate LEO Privacy App 5 star are the range of features it's bundled with. I liked the LEO PRIVACY App because It's ALL IN ONE App, LEO PRIVACY App make you to get rid off installing different application separately for App Lock, Gallery [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]Hide[/URL]r, Anti Theft etc. Must have installed it in your smartphones, No risk with your PRIVACY!