Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,890

2 members and 2,888 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Seven

Rate this Entry

Sometimes it's nice to have a slow, lazy Sunday. Misted the snakes and gave them fresh water...tidied up around the house...set up some new cordless phones....and pretty much just lazed around. Going out this evening for a "date" with my daughter. That'll be nice.

Nothing particularly profound on my mind today. I do think, for me at least, a day like today is an excellent remedy for stress. Now, if I laid around doing nothing while I had important tasks to get done...that would be totally different. That's not relaxing for me at all. But today is one of those rare days where all the important tasks have been taken care of...and maybe some things like laundry can wait one more day. (There's ALWAYS laundry to be done in this house! ) So this is the kind of relaxation that actually feels restful. It helps me to feel much more positive about the week ahead.

Tomorrow, we plan on taking the kids to the zoo. It'll probably be crowded...but it'll be worth the trip, I think. Petra and I have been there, but the guys haven't seen it yet...and I love sharing special things with my family!

Off to get ready for my mother-daughter date. I hope y'all are all having as pleasant a weekend as I am.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Leo privacy is the world's no.1 Privacy App. It is the only who secures every type data in smartphones users have no worry if they have #LEO in their smartphones. Phone is not a smartphone without #Leo because leo makes my phone to SuperPhone and I m the world's most secure person with most secure smartphone. Must download it, refer To all friends, let's make a Privacy World. LEO Privacy is the best app to use to [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]hide videos[/URL]