Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,813

2 members and 2,811 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Marks pretty boring blog.

Saturday

Rate this Entry
Well, looks like vacation is pretty much over. I start back at work again tomorrow evening. Got a lot of stuff done today though, I cleaned one of my yearling racks and all the tubs for this years hatchlings. I've got 47 babies so far for this year with one more clutch in the incubator. I wish I'd gotten a little better odds this year, once again I whiffed on producing a clown, didn't get any eggs from pieds and only hatched one albino. I did hatch one that I was pretty excited about, but it died while shedding. It was my first Leucistic from a lesser to a mojave so I'm still in pursuit of the fabled white snake. She had quite a bit of pattern, but seemed to be doing real well right up to the point where she died. Well, I guess these things happen, I just wish they'd quit happening to me with such frequency. One of these years I'm going to catch a break and really produce some fascinating stuff.

Got a chance to get out on the lake again today in the kayak. Lake Josephine is a small city lake, meaning that every square inch of shoreline except for the public swimming beach and the boat launch is private property. There are some really nice houses there, it's not a large lake, I can paddle around it in an hour, but it's a pretty lake and it's usually pretty quiet later in the day. I got some pics and some of them turned out OK.

It's a pretty clean lake too, very little trash to be found which is always nice but it's pretty shallow in most spots so there are lots of weeds.

Other then that, Suzy had picked up Chinese at Leeann Chins restaurant and we ate Lemon chicken and sesame chicken and watched a video. The video tonight was The Ghostwriter a political spy whodunit type of movie. It was pretty good and I'd recommend it. Well, have a good night.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I will use many Security & privacy app for my smartphone. Now I can't find any app for Privacy. Bcoz I feel totally Satisfied after use Leo Privacy. I think it is Number 1 app for Privacy protection. Just this little app help me to protect my all things of Mobile like Mp3,Video,Image, App etc. Here available pattern or Password facility, beautiful Lock Screenshot , Call block facility, Anti theft or many more features. It Very fast & Smooth! Frnds quick download it before Any think. I am sure you like it. LEO Privacy is the best app to [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]hide picture[/URL].