Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,968

0 members and 2,968 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
View RSS Feed

FatBoy

Breeding season winding down

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.
Well breeding season had it's ups and downs...Temps were a problem early as I made a move to a new snake room. I was expecting 15 clutches this year and ended up with 16. 5 clutches went bad due to temps, my advice is to NEVER move snakes anywhere near breeding season, lessen learned!!! Had several clutches of Mojaves and Cinnies. Missed out totally on the Lessers and Pins. Had some YBs and of course plenty of normals. Hatched my first Blue Eyed Lucy from Mojo X Mojo. Still have 4 clutches in the bator, Het Pied X Het Pied, 2 clutches of Spider X Pastel, and Albino X Het Albino. Already making plans for next season and will be shooting for 20+ clutches. I don't say it enough but I really enjoy the opportunity to work with these amaiing animals. Later............Frankie
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey Frankie! Thanks for jumping right into the blog-pool! Did you know your blog is set to private? It can only been seen by staff at this point. The default settings were not set well, so if you didn't adjust anything when you set this up, it came up private. I redid the default, but you'll have to change the permissions on this particular one if you want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLC
    Hey Frankie! Thanks for jumping right into the blog-pool! Did you know your blog is set to private? It can only been seen by staff at this point. The default settings were not set well, so if you didn't adjust anything when you set this up, it came up private. I redid the default, but you'll have to change the permissions on this particular one if you want to.
    Well how do I do that? Is my blog in general set right now?
    Frankie - I think you're all good now!