Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

Rickys_Reptiles

1. Most time-efficient method/system for cleaning Sterilite tubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickys_Reptiles View Post
    Well, it's been said before, but apparently not enough people are paying attention to it. F10 SC is not a cleaner. If you do not clean the tub first, you're wasting your time.

Me:

-Put snakes into bags.
    -Dump out all the coconut husk (I wear a mask when I do this, it can be dusty)
    -Clean the tubs using lysol wipes
    -let dry
    -then I spray each tub with a F10sc solution (approx 8ml:1L of water)
    -Let the F10 sit for 15 minutes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The solution if you are using a tank!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickys_Reptiles View Post
    Ok, I've been listening to the same question about covering a Ball Python tank for FAR too long, so I'm going to chime in. This is regarding Ball Pythons in aquariums. I've heard people say to "cover the tank partially with..." a wet towel, plastic wrap, foil tape, your mother in laws granny panties.... All decent, but ugly solutions.

Here is a better one! go to your local plastic shop and ask them to cut out a piece of PVC/X for you to the same size as your tank. Then

Updated 11-04-2013 at 02:13 PM by Rickys_Reptiles

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 1L F10 SC veterinary disinfectant Available in Canada!

Hello,

I have about a dozen bottles of F10 SC available for sale in Canada. Contact me at info@rickysreptiles.com

1L bottles – $110.00 including shipping within Canada. ($10.00 discount per bottle for local pickup at Dufferin/Rutherford).

1 bottle of F10 will produce roughly 250 Liters of disinfectant!! If you don't need a large bottle, buy it and split it with your friends. Well worth it

Name:  F10_zpsf9b88d7a.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  46.9 KB

F10 ...