Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Most ironic/funny thing that happened to me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    So I'm laying down and I get a text from a number I don't recognize saying: "I'm pregnant."

So my initial thing was to go through my head and count off who I've been with in the time from of 9 months. I crossed those off immediately because of the area code but I was still concerned it was a girl from June, which would put her around 8 months. That was only until I rationed that her mother or grandmother which are friends with me would of told me way before that.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In the beginning.

by , 08-31-2010 at 01:43 AM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    This could be very interesting. I like this idea of member blogs, I've never tried blogging before but I think it'll be fun to try. Don't expect much it'll take some time to figure this out and get used to it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Female that recently laid??

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Green View Post
    I would say 95+% of my females will eat right after egg laying if everything is cleaned well; however, there always seems to be one that refuses no matter what I do. When this has happened they always seem to start eating within a week or so after their eggs hatch even though their eggs were taken away and incubated separately.
    ^This^

So if you have not done so clean the tub well (including water dish), and wipe down your female with chlorhexidine and if this still does not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234