Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Day Two

by , 09-01-2010 at 01:29 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)
    Well...not much traffic in the blogs yet. Not that I expect much...but I do hope for some feedback and conversations about the journey. I know I'm not the only one to have gone through it or is currently going through it. I'll try to find an optimal time in the day with minimal distractions, so I can attempt to post interesting and witty stuff to keep readers moderately engaged. But tonight, you're stuck with me being late and tired.

I did weigh in this morning...not happy, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A New Start

It is funny how life works out. Two weeks ago I was happily planning my wedding with my long term fiancée, we were together for 12 years. Now everything has changed. On December 28 I came home to find a note saying that we were through. This wasn't a complete shock though. We have been having difficulties for the last 6 months, but things seemed to be doing better. We had both agreed to work on our relationship, and it seemed as though it was working. The funniest part of the letter was the P.S. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Indie and Arrie

Bees anyone?

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Breeding season winding down

Well breeding season had it's ups and downs...Temps were a problem early as I made a move to a new snake room. I was expecting 15 clutches this year and ended up with 16. 5 clutches went bad due to temps, my advice is to NEVER move snakes anywhere near breeding season, lessen learned!!! Had several clutches of Mojaves and Cinnies. Missed out totally on the Lessers and Pins. Had some YBs and of course plenty of normals. Hatched my first Blue Eyed Lucy from Mojo X Mojo. Still have 4 clutches ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another day in the life.

by , 09-01-2010 at 04:08 AM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    Well it's been a fun few days, still on my 'stay'cation and I still have a few more days off of work. Monday I went out to see inception with my wife Suzy and our youngest son Nick. I really enjoyed it, Leonardo did a very good job and the whole dream within a dream within a dream idea was pretty interesting, I heard some people say it was kind of hard to follow the plot, but personally I didn't find it that difficult. Ellen Page looks like a little kid though, I liked her character and she did ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast