Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Getting Ready

I've been wanting to stop smoking for some time now, but not badly enough to do something about it.

In the last few weeks, my company sent out an e-mail about the Great Radiant Smoke Out with a great incentive. If I stop smoking for 1 month - I get 3 months of health benefits for free. If I stop smoking for 2 months - I get 6 months of health benefits for free - and so on, up to a year of free health benefits.

The Smoke Out challenges is currently set to start September ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Desert / Mojave clutch

The most anticipated clutch of ours this year. The Desert / Mojave clutch was due to hatch 9-14-2010. So on Wednesday, six days early. Theresa, my number one gal around here, and I decided to take a peek. I don't usually cut eggs early. I figure they have been coming out on there own for hundreds of years, and know when it's the right time. But Theresa would not be back for several days and this clutch, we were both so excited about.

You should have seen us. We were sitting ...
  3. Ughhh help me convince my mom!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    I'll never forget my first actual pet snake that I bought.

I was living under her roof and I wanted a snake, and her quick but decisive NO all but told me to drop it. So growing up I knew better then to ask my dad because I was 10x more likely to get a yes from my mother than my father. When I'd get in trouble for bad grades through elementary and middle school my mom would come to me with the report card and say we'll hide it from your dad. He would either forget about it, though
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. This is my blog

I am testing the blog function.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day One - Second Post

by , 08-30-2010 at 11:35 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)
    So, this is more of what I would have said if I'd had more time when I wrote that first post.

I started to write that I'd had weight issues all my life...but the more accurate story is that I've had body-image issues all my life. I thought I was fat and gross, even when I wasn't. I look back at the "me" I was in high school, and long to be that fit and pretty again. I was a little overweight, but just a bit. It was enough though, to feel "fat." I didn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast