Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,857

3 members and 2,854 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Day Eight

Rate this Entry

Crazy-busy Labor Day for us today. Our two older kids marched in a parade this morning. Spent half the day running around the city looking for the right tools to fix our big screen TV. Then dashed home to get the kids and took them to the zoo. It was an amazing day for the zoo....sunny and crystal clear...warm, without being too hot. We had a great time...and I got some awesome exercise! LOL Tons of hills and stairs to climb out there. Then we went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. So much for burning extra calories. Ah well...it was a beautiful day, and I'm happy.

I also went for a walk yesterday...so I managed to get in some decent activity levels for the holiday weekend. Tomorrow I'll weigh in again and we'll see if I made any progress. I'm not holding my breath...but maybe. Regardless of what the scale says, though...emotionally and mentally, I've managed to get over a lot of negative momentum and start turning things back around the right direction. This coming week should be even better.

Pretty tired now, though, so I don't think I'll write too much more. Should be back on my morning-blog schedule tomorrow morning.

See ya then..
-- Judy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome app, many features you can see in this app. I favorite features they are, 1. I can hide my private photo & video. 2. apps lock system is very helpful for me 3. app back up option also available. 4. magic lock system is good one. 5. anti theft opening have in this app. I love all features and l love using this applock to [URL="http://bit.ly/blogleo1"]hide photos[/URL].