Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Day Thirtynine -- Keepin' on...

by , 10-07-2010 at 01:28 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Seems like Tuesday was definitely the worst day to get through. Yesterday was not much fun, but not as bad. I got my stuff done and made it to church for Wed night classes. It wasn't until just around bedtime that the lurking headache finally exploded into spikey drills. I even felt it in my sleep some...but by morning, I felt fine. And today I'm feeling pretty good so far. I'm pretty hungry now, and ready ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Still pretty boring.

by , 10-06-2010 at 06:21 PM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    I haven't been around for a while, still getting used to my new shift at work I guess. I'm now working Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 7:00PM until 5:00AM, the money is pretty good, with the time and a half for Sundays and a 10% shift differential for working off hours, it's like getting paid for 49 hours for a 40 hour week. It's like getting a 25% raise, the down side of course is that it really messes up your internal clock. I actually love working those hours, there's actually more ...

Updated 10-07-2010 at 12:37 AM by MarkS

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day Thirtyeight -- Ugh! Withdrawal

by , 10-06-2010 at 01:23 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Yesterday was bad. I mean baaad. Horrible headache, and felt very sick to my stomach and achy in my body. Almost flu-like symptoms. I pushed myself through my daily tasks and chores as much as I could before I finally crashed and slept half the afternoon away. Felt a bit better after the long sleep. But through it all, I didn't give in to any temptation to relieve the symptoms by feeding the addiction. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tough Day

What a sad day ...We have had a pet marmoset monkey for 2 years now, lately he has become very sexually aggressive towards my wife, Christy. He loves on her then starts biting her very badly. She has had a hard time with this because Bud has always bonded with her and she is the only one who can take care of him. We have tried everything and tried to think of every possible option to this problem. The only choice to assure Christy's safety was to relocate Bud. There is a really nice zoo about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day Thirtysix -- Success!

by , 10-05-2010 at 12:17 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

It's only the first day of a life-long journey...but it was a SUCCESS! I ate as I have committed myself to. I'm feeling it, too. LOL But not so bad as it might have been. Some mild headache, but nothing severe. Some hunger pangs...but it's amazing how those dissipate when I stop considering things I WANT to eat and consider only the things I WILL eat. It helps to differentiate real hunger from mere habitual ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized