Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. 1L F10 SC veterinary disinfectant Available in Canada!

Hello,

I have about a dozen bottles of F10 SC available for sale in Canada. Contact me at info@rickysreptiles.com

1L bottles – $110.00 including shipping within Canada. ($10.00 discount per bottle for local pickup at Dufferin/Rutherford).

1 bottle of F10 will produce roughly 250 Liters of disinfectant!! If you don't need a large bottle, buy it and split it with your friends. Well worth it

Name:  F10_zpsf9b88d7a.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  46.9 KB

F10 ...
  2. Precautions and hopefully ideas for some

So every year I come across posts where peoples thermostats malfunctioned or something happened that caused them to lose animals in their care. Stuff happens and sometimes it's just beyond your control, but there's things you can do that give you the best possible chance to prevent this from happening. I'll explain more into detail, then I'll post photos.

First and foremost, you need to have a good thermostat. I get that the $30 thermostat is tempting, but these thermostats break ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The solution if you are using a tank!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickys_Reptiles View Post
    Ok, I've been listening to the same question about covering a Ball Python tank for FAR too long, so I'm going to chime in. This is regarding Ball Pythons in aquariums. I've heard people say to "cover the tank partially with..." a wet towel, plastic wrap, foil tape, your mother in laws granny panties.... All decent, but ugly solutions.

Here is a better one! go to your local plastic shop and ask them to cut out a piece of PVC/X for you to the same size as your tank. Then

Updated 11-04-2013 at 02:13 PM by Rickys_Reptiles

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thinking of Starting or Advancing?

I tend to ramble on from time to time about different subjects when I have time to think about something good to blog about. This one is going to be for anybody that's looking to get into the hobby, or advance to different steps in the hobby and by that I mean from starter snakes to the not so stater snakes, to the higher level of experience needed snakes.

I'm sure for any of us that have visited reptile shows, or even pet stores tend to see people that are interested in getting into ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Feeders & Breeders

For ft feeders, I'll list several and my thoughts on them and I'll start with what I have experience with.

Big Cheese Rodents - This place is my go to place as they're based out of Texas(next door state). I've spent thousands of dollars with him and placed many orders. The quality of the feeders are great and the customer service is top notch. One of the best things is the way they package their feeders. They are all vacuum sealed and they use trays to put the feeders on to keep them ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast