Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ughhh help me convince my mom!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    I'll never forget my first actual pet snake that I bought.

I was living under her roof and I wanted a snake, and her quick but decisive NO all but told me to drop it. So growing up I knew better then to ask my dad because I was 10x more likely to get a yes from my mother than my father. When I'd get in trouble for bad grades through elementary and middle school my mom would come to me with the report card and say we'll hide it from your dad. He would either forget about it, though
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ovy, building, laying?

[QUOTE=SlitherinSisters;2198279]My first question is, are you absolutely positive it was her pre-lay shed? I have been fooled by building myself, it's certainly an easy thing to mistake sometimes.

I mistook this building for an ovy:
    [IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/enzoleya/Isis/2010-11%20Breeding/007.jpg[/IMG]

Then about a month later I saw this...
    [IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/enzoleya/Isis/2010-11%20Breeding/035-1.jpg[/IMG] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Some randomness w/ pictures

I'm just bored so I feel like posting a pictures of some of my bikes, well two of them to be exact since I don't really have pictures of the other three anymore. Then some of my favorite snakes, which is where the randomness comes in at.

So prior to this '07 ZX-10R I'm posting I had a '01 GSX-R1000 and a '04 ZX-12R. Here are some pictures of my '07 ZX-10R that I took to a few days before selling it:

Updated 12-24-2013 at 01:18 PM by Neal

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Most time-efficient method/system for cleaning Sterilite tubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickys_Reptiles View Post
    Well, it's been said before, but apparently not enough people are paying attention to it. F10 SC is not a cleaner. If you do not clean the tub first, you're wasting your time.

Me:

-Put snakes into bags.
    -Dump out all the coconut husk (I wear a mask when I do this, it can be dusty)
    -Clean the tubs using lysol wipes
    -let dry
    -then I spray each tub with a F10sc solution (approx 8ml:1L of water)
    -Let the F10 sit for 15 minutes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wow, it's been a while.

by , 08-21-2013 at 10:53 PM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    Geez, it's been at least two years since I've posted anything here. Actually I kind of just plain forgot about it. I should probably post a few things here and there. I'm still at the same job, currently working 10 hour days on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays but then I have the rest of the week off. It's the first time in amost a year that I actually have some time off on the weekend. I've been riding my motorcycle in every day now for the past three weeks. I picked up a new jacket ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized