Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Day Twenty

by , 09-19-2010 at 03:01 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

The date on this one may look off (as if anyone looks at them that closely? ) but that's only because I'm posting Saturday's blog after midnight. It's still "Saturday" to me because I haven't yet gone to sleep to turn the day into Sunday.

I'm realizing that I'm simply not going to be able to accomplish this by merely wishing and thinking my way through it. As much as I ...

Updated 09-19-2010 at 03:02 AM by JLC

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day Nineteen

by , 09-17-2010 at 04:06 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Did ya miss me? Skipped a couple days when I was feeling too crummy to write anything...and yesterday I was also really busy getting ready for hubby to get home from one of his trips. But such busy-ness doesn't really keep me from writing. It's a choice.

I just hate writing from a position of discouragement or defeat. For one, it's embarrassing. But also, I'm not the least ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Kinda Sad Day...

‎3:05pm today will be the two year anniversary of the car accident that changed my life forever. Some things just outright SUCK!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day Sixteen

by , 09-15-2010 at 01:08 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Only lost a half pound this week...which is still progress, but not as well as I know I can do. I'm seriously not feeling well today, but didn't want to skip this entry. Not going to say much, though.

I'm reminding myself that the trials and struggles we go through serve a purpose. They can build us up and make us stronger, so long as we don't give in and give up. I don't always understand ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day Fifteen

by , 09-13-2010 at 11:58 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

It's a quiet day today. Hubby has been out of town a lot...was gone last week...home for the weekend, and then left again today. It's always more challenging when he's away.

I feel like I'm failing...again. It's all so frustrating. On the one hand, I've got that scolding voice in my head that says, "You know what to do...so just do it!" (Often followed by some not so nice language ...

Updated 09-14-2010 at 12:01 AM by JLC

Categories
    Uncategorized