Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Maybe if the struggle of the journey is shared, the burden will feel a little lighter? Let's see where this takes us!

1. Day One - Second Post

by , 08-30-2010 at 11:35 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)
    So, this is more of what I would have said if I'd had more time when I wrote that first post.

I started to write that I'd had weight issues all my life...but the more accurate story is that I've had body-image issues all my life. I thought I was fat and gross, even when I wasn't. I look back at the "me" I was in high school, and long to be that fit and pretty again. I was a little overweight, but just a bit. It was enough though, to feel "fat." I didn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day One - First post

by , 08-30-2010 at 06:57 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)
    I only have a few minutes to get this started, but I've waited so long, and often struggle with all sorts of good reasons for putting things off, so I figured I better not put it off any longer.

When I journal, it tends to be very much a "stream of thought" sort of flow, so it may often ramble. I have no idea how relevant my ramblings will be to people, but maybe someone will relate and be helped by my words and my journey. I might share recipes and other helpful tips...but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678