Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Maybe if the struggle of the journey is shared, the burden will feel a little lighter? Let's see where this takes us!

1. Day Six

by , 09-04-2010 at 12:41 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Weekend blogs are liable to be a bit more sketchy both in timing and in content. Mostly because the whole routine of life is just different on the weekends. I often never know what the days will hold. And soon, Sundays will once again include church in the mornings, which I've been really missing since we moved. I love church, but I really struggle with the process of finding a new church each time we move. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day Five

by , 09-03-2010 at 09:09 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

The downside to posting first thing in the morning is that sometimes ya just feel tired and cranky. Really hard to motivate myself on such a morn, especially when self-motivation is not one of my strongest talents. But I'll try.

The kids are off to school, but my husband has the day off. He's still snugged up in bed. I think I may just have to go rejoin him. Later, we can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day Four

by , 09-02-2010 at 09:33 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Here we are again...kids and hubby out the door! Yesterday went pretty well. The walk was long and very pleasant. ....well, except for the clouds of gnats we had to walk through. Other than that, though... Just to describe the setting a bit, our house is in a golf-course neighborhood out in the country. Our house doesn't sit on the course itself, but most of our neighbors' do. (Ours looks out over ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day Three

by , 09-01-2010 at 09:47 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Hah! Procrastinated a good 20 minutes creating the little header/footer image. I wanted something pretty and visually interesting to help break up the page, since it seems to me that the format here blends the body of the text too much with the header/footer information in the same box.

Why the hummingbird? They're small (I want to be smaller!) and they're so full of energy and life! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day Two

by , 09-01-2010 at 01:29 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)
    Well...not much traffic in the blogs yet. Not that I expect much...but I do hope for some feedback and conversations about the journey. I know I'm not the only one to have gone through it or is currently going through it. I'll try to find an optimal time in the day with minimal distractions, so I can attempt to post interesting and witty stuff to keep readers moderately engaged. But tonight, you're stuck with me being late and tired.

I did weigh in this morning...not happy, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast