Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

Judy's Weightloss Journey

Maybe if the struggle of the journey is shared, the burden will feel a little lighter? Let's see where this takes us!

1. Day Twentyseven

by , 09-26-2010 at 02:26 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Man, what a day. I'm totally whipped! Just some quick highlights before I head off to bed...and I mean really quick! LOL

Drop older kids off at high school for a band event.
    Tire went flat on the new van.
    Wrestled with spare tire.
    Drive across town to Sears.
    Shop while tire is fixed.
    Get car.
    Shop some more.
    Have lunch.
    Drive home. ...

Updated 09-26-2010 at 02:26 AM by JLC

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day Twentyfive

by , 09-24-2010 at 01:56 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

I don't feel like I have much to say today, which made it all too easy to procrastinate writing until the very end of the day...again. But, while I'm realizing that writing every single day may not be a realistic expectation at this time, I also don't want to skip more than a day at the most if I have to. Writing is an excellent habit to develop, even if you don't feel particularly inspired that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day Twentythree

by , 09-22-2010 at 02:06 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Missed my birthday blog. It's ok. It was a lovely day. Hubby came home from work early. Had fun opening presents. My little guy, Nathaniel was really cute. He had to present everything with a kneel and flourish...like a knight presenting a sword to a queen. I got a silver alligator keychain...a new painted pony to add to my small herd of ponies...and a "painted eagle" (done in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day Twentyone

by , 09-20-2010 at 12:41 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Finally made it back to church today! And the first church we visited, I really liked. It's a different denomination than we're used to, but sometimes "different" is really refreshing! It's not a matter of core beliefs being any different...just a little bit different way of doing things. And it's less than two miles from the house! It'll be really nice if we can get involved in a church that is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day Twenty

by , 09-19-2010 at 03:01 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

The date on this one may look off (as if anyone looks at them that closely? ) but that's only because I'm posting Saturday's blog after midnight. It's still "Saturday" to me because I haven't yet gone to sleep to turn the day into Sunday.

I'm realizing that I'm simply not going to be able to accomplish this by merely wishing and thinking my way through it. As much as I ...

Updated 09-19-2010 at 03:02 AM by JLC

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast