Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

Blog Comments

Need a good measurement of temp and humidity inside my incubator?
    I bought the reptitemp thermostat online. spent about 35-40 dollars hooked it up set it to 85 degrees and straight out the box it was giving me problems. I can’t get a steady temp from it. It fluctuate’s starting from 85 dropping to 77-78 degrees. Other times it drops to a flat 80 degrees. The one time I started really stressing about it the temperature was when it dropped to 75 degrees. Not sure what I’ve done wrong or if it’s just too cheap or what any advice would be great! I’ve done research and plan on buying some vivarium’s soon but until then I’m stuck like chuck.
    Very informative post. I agree, buying the cheap stuff may look good to your wallet now, but later when it fails, you will wish you went with your gut.
    Informative. Thanks.
    Sorry to ask this on your post, but I am a new member and can’t figure put how to post. I have a question regarding my new bp.
    Thanks great read!
    Very informative. Thanks
    Nice and very detailed
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletGamerArtist
    this was very helpful. Thank you!
    You're very welcome.
    this was very helpful. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus
    Fabulous blog !
    Thanks!
    Fabulous blog !
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas_
    Do most breeders that ship ball pythons ship them as babies?
    They will ship them any size, just depends on whats available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat0603
    Thank you for posting this! I'm a new snake owner and i'm looking at different feeders. I really like the way BCR packages their f/t rodents, and their adult/jumbo mice prices. Thanks again!
    You're welcome and I'm glad I was able to help.
    Thank you for posting this! I'm a new snake owner and i'm looking at different feeders. I really like the way BCR packages their f/t rodents, and their adult/jumbo mice prices. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas_
    The breeders that I'm familiar with can ship old-enough hatchlings (around 5 months) and juveniles overnight provided the right environment, though you might want to look into the breeder's profile or ask them for info :3

I got my Percy from Royal Constrictor Designs at five months.
    It is def interesting
    Lol, sorry. Yea she was hot, but a bit stuck up so nothing ever happened.
    hehehe my mom and dad would always say no. I never was as brave as you to just order one anyways. However, now, as an adult, I have several and my mom is still very unsure. I get a text every.single.day that asks if she can see a picture of my human kids and if I have fed my snakes. I finally asked her why she had to see a pic every day and why when she asked that she also asked about my snakes eating. Her response made it to facebook it was so funny "I just want to make sure that your snakes are eating something other than my grandkids" I told her "Mom, you know Ball Pythons dont eat human 5 yr olds right?" She answered as honestly as anyone ever has "My brain knows that but my fear says I still have to make sure" lol. Moms are funny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast