Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,953

1 members and 2,952 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    They just act weird at times....LOL hide hats. Just when I think my guy (Stryker) is on a routine...he proves me wrong. I just ordered larger hides for my guy....he's hanging out of the door on his now and just clears the opening while going in. If I change the slightest thing in his cage......he usually trashes the place. I moved the digital temp and hygrometer and he flipped out on the joint. Tore the place up real good. If I try to stop his rampage...he warns me. Once he chills out, he's very easy going. He usually does this all at night when I'm sleeping but I caught him the other night ripping up the place. Now he will go for months without a problem. He likes blowing off some steam I guess.
    Last edited by Skeletor; 02-09-2016 at 04:14 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeletor For This Useful Post:

cristacake (02-12-2016)

Thanks

Re: Louie being weird!BP eating habits are weird!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    They just act weird at times....LOL hide hats. Just when I think my guy (Stryker) is on a routine...he proves me wrong. I just ordered larger hides for my guy....he's hanging out of the door on his now and just clears the opening while going in. If I change the slightest thing in his cage......he usually trashes the place. I moved the digital temp and hygrometer and he flipped out on the joint. Tore the place up real good. If I try to stop his rampage...he warns me. Once he chills out, he's very easy going. He usually does this all at night when I'm sleeping but I caught him the other night ripping up the place. Now he will go for months without a problem. He likes blowing off some steam I guess.

This post had me laughing, ah geez, just the digital temp and hygrometer??? So finicky! lmao CHANGE IS BAD! CHANGE IS BAD!!!!

Thanks

Re: Louie being weird!BP eating habits are weird!!

Just an update: Louie took his rat and swallowed it whole!! Yay!!! He was in his dome and I dangled it in front of the entrance and he snatched it up and me and my bf got to watch him eat it, Louie looked so fierce eating his rat in the entrance of his dome under the "moon light" of his heat bulb lol. It looked so scary when he dragged the rat inside his dome and then poked his head back out and did some yawns and stretches for his jaw. I just imagined the raptor screeches from Jurassic World whenever he made a wide open mouth lol, my precious prince, so mighty and strong.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tembii For This Useful Post:

cristacake (02-12-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12