Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,317

2 members and 3,315 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

looking for adult scaleless head pictures.

everything is in the title, i would like to see different pictures of scaleless head adult. specially the low expression one as it s seems to be random about the number of scales missing. thanks
    1.0 superstripe, killerbee, OD spider fire, black pastel YB, black specter, pastel dinker, spider dinker, banana, banana cinnamon, enchi fire OD, fire dream bee het. russo, pastel superstripe, 2.0 firefly dream YB.

0.2 superpastel yb, 0.2 enchi, 0.1 yellowbelly 0.2 cinnamon, 0.2 normal, 0.1 black widow, black pewter, fire, lemon pastel, pastel, black pastel, bumblebee, spider granite, het. russo, super pastel, pastel specter, specter,lesser pin, OD, fire OD, OD fire het. russo, OD pastel, firefly dream YB, fire bee het. russo, lemon pastel enchi, citrus super enchi, super pastel enchi, pastel ivory, bumblebee dinker

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: looking for adult scaleless head pictures.

very few people have them and I doubt they will post any pics here.
    Knowledge is earned not learned.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    yeah, that s sad for the hobby .... money talks first
    1.0 superstripe, killerbee, OD spider fire, black pastel YB, black specter, pastel dinker, spider dinker, banana, banana cinnamon, enchi fire OD, fire dream bee het. russo, pastel superstripe, 2.0 firefly dream YB.

0.2 superpastel yb, 0.2 enchi, 0.1 yellowbelly 0.2 cinnamon, 0.2 normal, 0.1 black widow, black pewter, fire, lemon pastel, pastel, black pastel, bumblebee, spider granite, het. russo, super pastel, pastel specter, specter,lesser pin, OD, fire OD, OD fire het. russo, OD pastel, firefly dream YB, fire bee het. russo, lemon pastel enchi, citrus super enchi, super pastel enchi, pastel ivory, bumblebee dinker

Thanks
    Thanked 2,114 Times in 845 Posts
    I'm not sure what money has to do with it but there are plenty of photos out there. There are a few breeders that have posted pictures so you can go to their Facebook page or website...Brock Wagner, Mike Wilbanks and/or Winston Smith.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave Green For This Useful Post:

Rickys_Reptiles (03-03-2015)

BPnet Senior Member Rickys_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darkranger69 View Post
    yeah, that s sad for the hobby .... money talks first
    What's sad? Money? I'm so confused what money has to do with the lack of photos on here of a very new and specific morph.

As mentioned, there are a few breeders who have posted pictures already - go find them. They don't generally have time to come onto forums to post photos because they're busy taking care of hundreds, if not thousands, of animals.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i didn t see any adult pictures of a scaleless head

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i mean i went to Brock wagner, BHB, NERD, WHS web sites and no adult pictures of scaleless head . Maybe on Face Book but the access is forbidden from China so i will be please to see head shots here if someone can find some. thanks

Thanks
    The adult heads are going to look like the young ones. Just bigger. Just pointing out facts not trying to be rude. No one has posted any adult pics of them and I doubt many pics of the scale less will ever be posted either.
    Will be cool to see some scale less morphs and see how bright the colors will be, but it is something I will never work with. Way to delicate of a snake. Along with that and its features I am turned off by that project.
    Lotsa Balls and more

http://www.tessadasexotics.com/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TessadasExotics For This Useful Post:

OhhWatALoser (03-04-2015)

Thanks

looking for adult scaleless head pictures.

Not to hijack the thread, but since we're on the subject, what exactly is the deal with scaleless head. Like could I get one occurring from breeding normals (normals for convenience and cost of this idea)? I realize that the odds would be slim but would it be possible?
    And why haven't anyone with 100% scaleless bred them to other morphs? I'd love to see a scaleless pastel or banana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Citrus; 03-04-2015 at 06:57 PM.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

possible? maybe not not probable at allm as to why the scale less has not been crossed with much is because they were just produced last year.
    Knowledge is earned not learned.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to T&C Exotics For This Useful Post:

Citrus (03-04-2015)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast