Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 916

0 members and 916 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Splatter x Yellow Splatter Lock

Quote Originally Posted by WingedWolfPsion View Post
    I did read his website. I still have animals that look like that, hatched one just this season, in fact. I puzzled over one of the white marks a bit, wondering if it was a ringer mark, and then dismissed it as just a 'pixelating' effect inside a good flame.
    Post some pics of your animals.
    www.chrisjonesreptiles.co.uk[/COLOR]
    Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003286329269 Instagram chrisjonesreptiles

Thanks
    Thanked 3,036 Times in 2,147 Posts
    Belly pics?
    Jerry Robertson

BPnet Senior Member WingedWolfPsion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,134 Posts
    I'll try and sort out which one it is...sort of lost it in the crowd, at this point, lol. I'll see if I can get some pics of what I'm talking about.
    --Donna Fernstrom
    16.29 BPs in collection, 16.11 BP hatchlings
    Eclipse Exotics
    http://www.eclipseexotics.com/
    Author Website
    http://donnafernstrom.com
    Follow my Twitters: WingedWolfPsion, EclipseMeta, and EclipseExotics

Thanks
    like i said its like a genetic reduced or genetic black back normal. just like in people all snakes pass along sall traits in their patterns some more than others of course like this instance . fun stuff tho
    pin albino bp in the making

Thanks

I'll post some pics of some of mine that to me are showing the same kind of trait you are talking about, just to see if it's what your talking about.

1.1 Het Pied
    0.1 Pastel
    0.1 Butter
    0.1 Black Pastel
    1.0 Pinstripe
    1.1 BCI Het Albino
    2.0 Australian Labradoodle
    1.0 Bull Weiner

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andwhy6 View Post
    like i said its like a genetic reduced or genetic black back normal. just like in people all snakes pass along sall traits in their patterns some more than others of course like this instance . fun stuff tho
    This is what Ralph Davis had to say about them. I dont think they are phantoms but they do look similar.

You have something there......they look like phantom”type”..........there has to be a super Chris.

Thanks,
    Ralph Davis Reptiles, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticstone View Post
    I'll post some pics of some of mine that to me are showing the same kind of trait you are talking about, just to see if it's what your talking about.

I have some similar to yours but they are not splatters

Last edited by ChrisJonesUK; 12-29-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003286329269 Instagram chrisjonesreptiles

Thanks

Well with 4 females to breed for supers this year you should hit a super if there is one. I'm pretty new to bps so I don't really see anything but a normal so good luck with it. Also how long do you work on a dinker project before you throw in the towel?
    1.1 Het Pied
    0.1 Pastel
    0.1 Butter
    0.1 Black Pastel
    1.0 Pinstripe
    1.1 BCI Het Albino
    2.0 Australian Labradoodle
    1.0 Bull Weiner

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Well with 4 females to breed for supers this year you should hit a super if there is one. I'm pretty new to bps so I don't really see anything but a normal so good luck with it. Also how long do you work on a dinker project before you throw in the towel?
    Never give up with a dinker project some of them can take years to prove out you just might not hit the odds, Some have bred their dinkers for over 6 years running and never hit the odds but then bang just one visual and the project proves out. I think Chris should be able to hit supers this year with 4 females going but if he doesn't then they would be a dom morph but I don't see much difference when they are mixed with morphs ( I think Chris did the mojave splatter ) I think more research and breeding needs to be done to the Splatters to prove them out.

Chris knows what my thoughts are on this project and I am glad he knows that I mean no offense by what I say ( after all its all about opinions and if there weren't people there to challenge it then everyone would have a new morph ) I personally don't see much about them but I hope they are something because Chris as put alot of time into this project. I personally wouldn't of released them as soon as Chris did because if they prove out to be just line bred traits and not an actual morph then theres going to be unhappy customers ( Fingers crossed this isn't the case though )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tempestas View Post
    Never give up with a dinker project some of them can take years to prove out you just might not hit the odds, Some have bred their dinkers for over 6 years running and never hit the odds but then bang just one visual and the project proves out. I think Chris should be able to hit supers this year with 4 females going but if he doesn't then they would be a dom morph but I don't see much difference when they are mixed with morphs ( I think Chris did the mojave splatter ) I think more research and breeding needs to be done to the Splatters to prove them out.

Chris knows what my thoughts are on this project and I am glad he knows that I mean no offense by what I say ( after all its all about opinions and if there weren't people there to challenge it then everyone would have a new morph ) I personally don't see much about them but I hope they are something because Chris as put alot of time into this project. I personally wouldn't of released them as soon as Chris did because if they prove out to be just line bred traits and not an actual morph then theres going to be unhappy customers ( Fingers crossed this isn't the case though )
    Yes i do know your opinion on the splatter gene which doesnt bother me, your are in titled to it. They are 100% not line bred trait as i have outbred them to normals and a mojave and still producing splatters.To be a line bred trait they would have to be related to keep reproducing the trait. If you look at the specter gene it doesnt change a morph very much apart from when you breed them to the yb and there is still no super for them. Look at the cinnimon/specter, mojave/specter and the butter specter all of which dont look much different from the original morph. As for unhappy customers i dont think i will have any as they are all kept up to date with any new info on them and i sold them all as proven dominant possible co-dom morphs.If there isnt a super then i guess we would all be dissapointed. Fingers crossed though.

Thanks

Hopefully this year. I heard it took 3 attempts to produce the super enchi. Ralph Davis took a while proving out his Lemon line hypo which is a line of Fires.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast