Okay I'll give you guys the full story. I fed my 74 gram male ball python a 14 gram hopper mouse. ( the biggest he's ever had was 12 grams ) normally I feed him 8-10 gram hoppers, but this was right after a shed and I figured he'd be hungry plus I've given him bigger mice before. I fed him on Sunday it is now Tuesday. I gave him 50 hours to digest. He peed this morning and I handled him for about 30 minutes. I came home at around 5 pm and I found this: ( sorry about all the substrate sticking to it) half of it looks completely undigested and half looks like poop. The smell is terrible. I removed it right away and did some research. His temps are good, 90-93 hot side and low 80's cool side. I don't know what possibly could have gone wrong other than it being to large or going down the wrong way. I've also covered all sides of his tank so he can be completely stress free. Another thing I noticed is he is breathing a bit harder than usual. When should I feed again? I read 2 weeks. Also, when should I start handling again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk