Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 801

1 members and 800 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    ^ that's exactly what i thought they would look like. Banana/CG's are color morphs and making them albino would just turn out to be yellow and white snakes.

Edit: they're color morphs except for the freckles but the Albinoism would eliminate the black.
    Last edited by Ax01; 08-25-2016 at 01:18 PM.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

WintersSerpentine (08-27-2016)

Thanks

Re: Banana x Albino lock.... has anyone seen an Albino Banana?

That's what I thought they would look like but I was curious as I'd never seen one and couldn't find a pic of one online so I figured on my way to make a Cinny albino I'd try banana too to see what happens lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uglyun For This Useful Post:

WintersSerpentine (08-27-2016)

Registered User WintersSerpentine's Avatar
    Thanks

My fiance and I picked up an Albino Banana boy from House of Reptiles in Florida three days ago. He has one eye due to a birth defect as well as dwarfism (his little chubby butt makes my life so much better, honestly.)
    We won't be able to breed him to produce more Albino Bananas.. But I figured I would show off my little Collector's item. He has the best personality and I'll probably be doing a progression thread on him, but for this thread's sake, below are some images of him. We picked up a champagne male the same day, they were sold in different correctly sized tubs and were only in the same tub for the sake of welcome home pictures.
    Our champagne is now in a 32qt tub and our pirate is in a 16qt on our rack system.

Champagne "Champo" taking close ups with baby bro Imbra, a one-eyed, dwarfed Albino Banana.

Last night while I was sleeping, my fiance checked on Imbra for me, and happened to catch a sweet yawn shot! How often do you see a one eyed yawn?

Our best friend wanted to hold Imbra on the way home, they got along quite well. I'm sure it's nice to be that small and watch outside (maybe? He was probably just warm.)

If you guys are interested, (I know that these pictures are potato quality,) I can take out the big boy camera tomorrow and take some hi quality pictures of him so that you all can see his markings.

Disclaimer:
    He was sold to us by a reputable breeder as an Albino Banana.

1.0 Super Russo; 1.0 GHI; 1.0 Normal; 1.0 Albino Champagne
    1.0 Champagne; 0.1 Hypo; 0.2 Normal 0.0.1 Cinnamon; 1.0 Banana; 0.1 Pewter
    0.1 Hypo Stripe Het Albino Het Super Stripe BCI Sharp
    1.0 Sunglow BCI Sharp;
    1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa;
    1.0 Irian Jaya Carpet Python; 0.1 Coastal Carpet Python x Diamond Python
    2.0 Orchid Crowntail Betta; 1.0 Cotton Candy Crowntail Betta

Thanks

That actually looks more like an albino spider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Uglyun For This Useful Post:

WintersSerpentine (08-30-2016)

Thanks

Unfortunately mine is female so it's most likely I missed the banana but a nice albino just the same

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Uglyun For This Useful Post:

Thanks

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uglyun For This Useful Post:

PokeyTheNinja (08-30-2016),WintersSerpentine (08-30-2016)

Thanks
    Ok a banana albino is pink with red eyes I just produced 2 from a vpi axanthic to banana I bought both from the same breeder Henry piorun from a1pythons here in Canada and on day 52 I cut them to find 4 bananas 2 normals and 2 weird pink snakes after talking with Henry he had told me I may have gotten super lucky as all his axanthics are het for albino or possibly het for albino and he has taken his banana male to alot of albinos so my banana must have been 50% anyway here's the pics they will be out any day it's day 55 now but you tell me I post bananas and then these pink snakes with red eyes and and yellow pattern

Here is what Henry told me in 1 of our emails

I also have a Facebook page were you can find more photos and more of my ball pythons it's pythonhubcanada on Fb but I'll post pics as soon as their out but I believe I have the world's first actual albino bananas as you can see they don't look like a normal albino or banana

Thanks

Their actually on day 57 lol I just checked the calender and then them and within 3 days for sure they'll be all out and I'll post the albino bananas for better and more pics visit and like my Facebook page the links below

https://m.facebook.com/theoddsgod/?t...urce=typeahead
    Last edited by dylanjwicklund; 08-30-2016 at 12:43 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WintersSerpentine View Post
    My fiance and I picked up an Albino Banana boy from House of Reptiles in Florida three days ago. He has one eye due to a birth defect as well as dwarfism (his little chubby butt makes my life so much better, honestly.)
    We won't be able to breed him to produce more Albino Bananas.. But I figured I would show off my little Collector's item. He has the best personality and I'll probably be doing a progression thread on him, but for this thread's sake, below are some images of him. We picked up a champagne male the same day, they were sold in different correctly sized tubs and were only in the same tub for the sake of welcome home pictures.
    Our champagne is now in a 32qt tub and our pirate is in a 16qt on our rack system.

Champagne "Champo" taking close ups with baby bro Imbra, a one-eyed, dwarfed Albino Banana.

Last night while I was sleeping, my fiance checked on Imbra for me, and happened to catch a sweet yawn shot! How often do you see a one eyed yawn?

Our best friend wanted to hold Imbra on the way home, they got along quite well. I'm sure it's nice to be that small and watch outside (maybe? He was probably just warm.)

If you guys are interested, (I know that these pictures are potato quality,) I can take out the big boy camera tomorrow and take some hi quality pictures of him so that you all can see his markings.

Disclaimer:
    He was sold to us by a reputable breeder as an Albino Banana.
    I agree with the spider albino as I have 1 and seen a few and they look an awful lot like yours and theirs no albino banana or banana albino located on world of ball pythons and if I produced it like that breeder did I would have sent pictures their and get my name as the world's first breeder to produce it

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dylanjwicklund For This Useful Post:

PokeyTheNinja (08-30-2016),WintersSerpentine (08-30-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,477 Posts
    I know I've seen an albino banana on blbc earlier this year, looks like an albino... Not really exciting. Wobp has bad rep with many breeders, Google is a better wobp than wobp.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to OhhWatALoser For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast