Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,634

0 members and 2,634 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Reasonable pricing on spider ball?

Best option is hit up the autions i got all my morphs off them and most ive paid is 150 for a pog i just got a lemonblast 100% het og for 145 tonight

Thanks
    It's all personal preference. You could probably get an albino male for $200 at an expo. I'd just go with whatever appeals to you. Maybe a pinstripe? They're kind of similar to spiders.

Thanks

Yea pins are nice deserts are nice especially if you dont plan on breeding you can get females fpr a song because they are inherently infertile

Thanks
    My buddy just picked up a Spider for $50. I about flipped when he showed me and told me how much he paid. Sometimes you find a good deal. Wish I had a pic. Beautiful snake very clean well defined pattern though.
    Last edited by Spike89; 08-21-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks

This is my spider male

Thanks
    For under $200 I would look for a mojave, desert(pet only), fire, maybe a male bumblebee hatchling. There's some nice options out there just need to do your research and shop around
    6.13 Ball pythons
    1.0 Hypo Jungle Boa
    0.1 Irian Jaya Jaguar Carpet

Instagram: MetropolisReptiles

Thanks
    If your patient and look hard, I'm sure you can local breeders, they often are much cheaper!
    I regularly see good looking morphs around here for less than $200!
    These people aren't always the most trustworthy, sometime they are great!

I stalk Craigslist, and see many snakes that people but as pets and then need to get rid of...I haven't had the money myself but recently I found a nice '13 firefly male for $150 with cage, '14 bumblebee male for $150, there's also a breeder that's downsizing and has about 20 snakes to unload, most are under $200, and they're way under market price! Yyellowbelly a for 60-80, granites for 100, Mojaves for $100.

Buying snakes from pet owners has pros and cons, but you can defiantly get a bigger snake for less, which is a good thing for beginners, hatchlings can be tough for an inexperienced keeper to raise, a year old snake is more likely to be a good eater...

Id say to just keep doing homework, decide what you like before this expo, that way you can be an informed consumer, you'll always do better as an informed consumer, you'll pick a better snake and likely get a better deal!

good luck
    painstakingly waiting...

Thanks
    yea ive pretty much jsut gotta set up the tank and dial in the temps... getting my thermostat fmo amazon roughly on the 29th... probably gunna pick up a heat mat/che/fixture this weekend or next week @ some point to finish everything to get temps set.

So far the ones that you guys are saying i can get frmo 200-.. I still love those spiders.. but the wobble concerns me a bit lol.
    But mojave and pastels are nice too. I figure ill just go to the expo, look around and if one that isnt a spider or pastel/mojave/w.e isnt what i know about, yet i like the look of, ill just go with that lol. the best part of having no breeding plans is to just go for whatever pattern i like, not what i think will sell back i suppose

also, if any of you are canadian, can you recommend me a good therm/hydrog combo.. since the accurites every1 reccomends on here are not available here for some reason.. i saw someone recommend this:
    http://homehardware.ca/en/rec/index....rmometer&Num=0
    but I have no idea if it is accurate or not
    Last edited by Malon3r; 08-22-2014 at 06:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12