Hi all,

I have a pastel king snake I need to re-home. She is about a year and in extremely good health. She's just over two feet. I have a pic but can't attach it, unless someone can explain it to me. She comes with a 30gal terrarium, water bowl, two hides, accessories and uth, over head heat lamp, temp controls, and humidity gauge. I have a ball that I adore. While Pascal, as we call her, has never nipped at me, she is not like my teddy bear ball. I handle her at least four days a week. I know there are so many King lovers out there, I am just not one of them. I adopted her from PetCo where they had taken her in from the last owner who had gone to college and the parents didn't want to keep her. She is the first King I have ever come in contact with so I just didn't know what I was getting. I know for a King lover she would be a great snake. I have had her for five months so I have gotten to know her well. I am happy to drive an hour or so. I am in Davidson, NC, just outside of Charlotte. So I can come to the state line with SC or north.

I know someone out there can really enjoy her. Thank you.