I figure I post this as a warning and to possible reach other people ( pass to other forms) That by Delaware regulations( owning any corn snake is against the law.. IT seems no matter were or in if they a morph it currently [bold]against the law to own any corn snakes. Because they are consider endangered here. [/bold]

I was updating my permit info with my recent rescues. nad more less told i had to release them. I own 2 snow corns ,a amel, a butter corn(what i refer too) and possible normal. All 5 snake would not live 2 days outside since 1 it winter and 2 they are all captive breed. I would suggest that the reptile community as a group or by each on our own spread a warning and looking to seeing what can be done to get the regulation changed to exclude morphs. I already contacted the person in charge of the endangered species program and will post the entire email if i get a reply,( unless I get jailed for keeping such snakes ) I will also be contacting other government officials and see what kind of info/help can be stirred.
I personally would like a head count of Delaware reptile owners as a way to prove I am not a single person. if this becomes a thing that goes to a regulation change( amendment ) . I will try to keep this post updated.