Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Long View Post
You can call him Dubya...we all know...LOL

Excellent paintings!
Thanks Pat.
Quote Originally Posted by SecurityStacey View Post
Wow! Those are pretty amazing. I love the last one - can't wait to see the serial killers - I bet that will look awesome!
Thanks Stacy.
Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
Wow that Capt Spaulding is AMAZING, one of my all time favorite movie heros. I also really enjoy the Obama painting, I love almost all sacreligious iconographic paintings. What serial killers do you have planned for that series? I don't know if you're a horror fan in general but have you ever thought of doing any other horror characters like Pinhead or Michael Myers? Thanks a lot for sharing.
Thanks. I think Albert Fish is going to be the first one since I think he's one of the creepiest in my opinion, and I found a good photo of him to reference. I have Dahmer, 2 of Gacy, one normal and one in his clown make-up, Ramirez, Bundy, Berkowiz... I'm not completely sure. I can't do obscure killers, because nobody would buy a painting of some random dude that's unknown.

I'm a gore fan, but I can't take a lot of the gorier horror movies because they all have ridiculous plots and acting. I watched Troma's Dumpster Baby a few months ago and just about gave up on horror B movies. I'm thinking about writing a decent horror screenplay myself, since most horror writers can't seem to do a decent job. I don't think I'll be doing any paintings like the ones you mentioned. I could possibly do something like the characters from movies like Blood Sucking Freaks for the hardcore demented art fans, but only if I run out of other things or get comissioned. Despite what I've done recently, I'm not really into pop culture art. My usual style is more anti-globalist political stuff, or just creepy stuff that makes average folk uncomfortable.