Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,923

1 members and 2,922 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social

Thanks

Re: Social

I registered with difficulty. Received error messages and was told that I left required info blank when it wasn't blank, time after time. After registering I found navigation to be seemingly deliberately tedious. Found also most available data to be present for your personal benefit. Needs to be both streamlined and have more options for visitor participation in my opinion or you are dead on the prairie. You axed.
    Do not resuscitate

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dsirkle View Post
    I registered with difficulty. Received error messages and was told that I left required info blank when it wasn't blank, time after time. After registering I found navigation to be seemingly deliberately tedious. Found also most available data to be present for your personal benefit. Needs to be both streamlined and have more options for visitor participation in my opinion or you are dead on the prairie. You axed.
    The data you speak of site wide, or the info you enter. If it is the info that you enter into the profile, all of that stuff is default .. not my stuff. I would enter more stuff and customize it a lot more if I decided to keep it.

Actually, entering college info was REQUIRED before i reset that.

What navigation are we speakign of? Site wide or just the "social"? If you were to change something around, what would you change?

Thanks

Just so we are clear, I just want the Social link tested. If I were to keep this .. If I were to turn the site more .. Social Netowrking type thing, I would change the way the whole site navigates, all I need tested now is the social system.

Opinions on the site are welcome too, but keep that in mind.

Also, if I were to keep this there are a lot of cool things I can do with the site based around the social aspect. Like top users, news updates, top members, activity site wide .. ect.

Thanks

I didn't realize that you only wanted us to look at the social option. Also it is worth mentioning that almost anyone on here is probably more computer savvy than a broken down old dude like me. Keep working on it. Get some topics started.I will put my 2 cents in.
    Do not resuscitate

Thanks

It wouldn't let me register... at all. I got all the things filled out then I clicked 'ok' or whatever, tried to log in and it told me 'token invalid' or something like that. -shrugs-
    -Abbi [:

1.0.0 Chinese Water Dragon - Axel.
    0.1.0 Ball Python - Seether.
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon - Doby.
    1.2.0 (plus strays I feed!) Cats - Lucky, Kitty, and Meggy.
    0.0.3 Fish - No namesssss.

9.0.0 Rats - Louie, Chessie, Elliot, Eddie, Loki, Andante, Stevie, Igby, and Zigby. (RIP Boys. <3)
    0.1.0 - Tremper Albino Leopard Gecko - Izzy (RIP.)
    1.3.0 - Angus, and the girlie trio. (RIP.)

Too many frozen mice, mealworms, and crickets to count! Don't you love reptiles?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gothkenny View Post
    It wouldn't let me register... at all. I got all the things filled out then I clicked 'ok' or whatever, tried to log in and it told me 'token invalid' or something like that. -shrugs-
    Try now. I see your user is made, can you login?

I took the little advert welcome thing off of the page, so now the only way to login and out and register is the little login form at the top. I have tested it with 3 users registrations, and all of them worked without any issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12